Dugnad Music & Media Workspace is chilled but productive place where you are surrounded by good people, strong Wi‐Fi and excellent coffee.
Situated in deep Neukölln, we’re based out of one of Berlin’s up-and-coming areas and surrounded by delicious arabic food, charming cafés and a lot of nice bars. Richardkiez is really close and there are two really good ice-cream options in the area. We have a communal lunch on Wednesdays, which we all enjoy a lot.
In general, the office is close to various public transport with easy access to all parts of Berlin via U7/U8. Karl-Marx Straße (U7): 2 min. Leinestraße (U8): 10min.
Rent (“warm” incl. internet, printer, cleaning, coffee etc):
200 Euro + VAT. Termination: 3 months’ notice
230Euro: Termination: 1 months’ notice
For shorted periods, please get in touch.
We are not a fully serviced co-working space but more like to look at ourselves as community of smaller music & media companies who believe in sharing network and experience. As leaseholders, we are not making any profit from the deal so price is pushed as low as possible as it’s more important for us to get the right people in and build a nice community.
Facilities (total 110 m²):
· One big and one smaller room with shared desk facing the street, bench and tables to sit outside.
· Dedicated meeting room with small sound system.
· Dedicated hangout room with a sofa and a yoga mat (really)
· Kitchen with fridge, dish washer and a shower
· 2x good coffee machines (and coffee from Tim Wendleboe!)
· 2 printers/scanners
· Strong phone signal in all parts of the building.
· Free landline/Festnetz calls.
For more information and photos, please get in touch!
Music & Media Workspace
Kienitzer Str. 16 - Ladenbüro